Thanks to all faculty members who plan to attend one (or more!) of the Commencement ceremonies. It is a very special time for our students, and your presence means a great deal to them and to the University.
Friday, Dec. 16 at 10 a.m.
- College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Public Health
- College of Social Work
- Martin School of Public Policy and Administration
- Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce
Friday, Dec. 16 at 3 p.m.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Communication and Information
- College of Design
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Nursing
- Gatton College of Business and Economics
If you are planning to hood one or more students during Commencement, please register HERE.
If you are planning to attend one or more of the Commencement Ceremonies in which you are NOT hooding a student, please register HERE.
All faculty members are required to wear regalia to the ceremony. If you do not own regalia, the University will provide a one-time contribution toward the cost of regalia. Please email Maia Dubin at email@example.com to order yours today.