Tickets for the University of Kentucky May 2021 commencement ceremonies will be available online starting at 10 a.m. EDT Thursday, April 22.
To reserve your complimentary tickets, please click on the link below and follow the link attached to your appropriate commencement ceremony to access the Ticketmaster event.
Participating graduates may bring up to four (4) guests to their ceremony. All seats are reserved. Please secure your seats early to ensure the best seats. All students should reserve tickets no later than Friday, May 7. Ticket sharing with another graduate is not allowed. Doors will open an hour before each ceremony.
Health and safety protocols, including mask requirements and physical distancing, will be enforced at the in-person ceremonies, and seating will be limited.
The in-person ceremonies will be live-streamed for any guests who cannot attend and will be posted to the Commencement website to allow any student who cannot attend the opportunity to participate virtually.
To find your assigned ceremony time, please click here.
Commencement Ticketing Instructions
- To reserve your tickets, click the link below and click on your appropriate ceremony to access the Ticketmaster event.
- Your 8-digit student ID number (without the 9, usually beginning with 1 or 0) will be required as the offer passcode to unlock seating.
- Once seats have been selected, proceed to checkout.
- Tickets are complimentary; however, they must be reserved online in advance and will not be available at the door.
- To ensure physical distancing between parties, all seating will be reserved and it will be important for guests to sit in their assigned seats. Graduates will be seated on the floor and do not need to obtain a ticket for themselves.
- You will need to create or sign in to a Ticketmaster Account. It is recommended you do this in advance of the ticket offering to ensure a smooth transition through checkout.
- There is a strict 4 ticket limit and you must select all 4 tickets in the grouping.
- Note: Tickets cannot be shared with other graduates. Tickets are assigned in groups of 4 for the health and safety of each family.
- Once orders have been completed and tickets are in your Ticketmaster Account, you will be able to transfer them to family and friends as needed. All tickets will be distributed via mobile delivery, and your guests will need to access them on a smartphone for entry into Rupp Arena. Note: You can no longer access tickets once they are transferred and accepted.
- If your student ID number is not working: double-check that you are in the correct ceremony date and time. If so, did you RSVP to participate in commencement? If you did not RSVP, or are experiencing issues, please contact email@example.com .
If you are experiencing trouble, please contact the Central Bank Center Ticket Office at 859-233-3535. Note: Staffing is limited and you may experience longer call times. For additional Commencement questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.